Ever noticed your employees feeling a little down? That may be Monday blues! The air quality in the workplace may have something to do with it. Find out why in this article.
Your workspace air quality can significantly impact your employees’ cognitive function. It’s only in the mood as it can affect even their response time, ability to focus, and overall productivity according to research by Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health. That’s why you need to provide them with what they need to keep efficient and productive at work.
Why Should You Improve Workplace Air Quality?
Without all the daily hard work and output of your employees, your business is more likely to remain stagnant. And as an employer, it’s your responsibility to ensure their safety at the workplace.
Poor air quality at the workplace may result in increased absenteeism because of health issues, reduced productivity, and may even compromise the overall performance of your team. No one wants to ever deal with all the hassle, especially since all these can be avoided when you take action to improve your workplace air quality.
Remember that your people are the backbone of your company. They are a major factor in why your business is continuously thriving. It’s not too much to give them at least a taste of what they deserve—a great work environment with healthy indoor air quality.
How to Test Quality of Air in the Workplace
Having the quality of the air in your office regularly checked can help you continuously provide a better work environment to your employees. Here are two ways to have your air quality tested:
- Indoor air quality lab testing – A highly effective testing procedure yet has a higher cost, depending on the size of your office space.
- Indoor air quality meters – Uses a device to measure the indoor air pollution level of an area. It has a faster procedure and is more cost-efficient.
Both testing procedures are efficient. It’s just a matter of your business requirements such as the timeline and budget.
How to Improve Quality of Air in the Workplace
A study shows that cleaner air can increase your productivity and create a better working environment. This is why it’s important to eliminate pollutants and gaseous compound build-ups that slow us down.
If you’re starting to think about the quality of the air in your work environment, worry not as there are efficient ways to improve air quality and keep your employees healthy and productive at work.
- Make sure to replace air filters frequently.
- Maintain a healthy level of humidity in the office.
- Clean spills in any spot immediately.
- Office plants can help create fresher air.
- Maintain a clean office space.
- Check and clean your air ducts in the office.
- Test the air quality in your workplace.
Most of all, trust a proven and tested way: Get better indoor air quality in the workplace through an efficient and reliable air purifier or an HVAC system.
Efficient Air Purifier for Better Workplace Air Quality
When it comes to indoor air quality in the workplace, it’s vital to pick the equipment that is proven and tested to be efficient and reliable. Buoyant created its Filtro Pure which is an industrial and medical-grade air purifier designed specifically to help provide quality indoor air may it be in your home or at your workplace.
The advantages of Filtro Pure Air Purifier with HEPA Filters vs. a traditional HVAC System:
- Movable – You can relocate your unit anytime, anywhere.
- One Size fits All – Compared to a ventilation system wherein you need custom-fit filters (for existing ones), Filtro Pure has various models to choose from that can cover roughly 30 to 60 square meters.
- Easy Set-Up – Experience convenience as you can easily order and set it up yourself. Simply plug it in and turn it on.
- Lower Maintenance Costs – Unlike a conventional ventilation system in which testing and custom fitting of filters are required, Filtro Pure only needs a filter change every 6 months.
- No Additional Cost – There will be no additional cost to your existing ventilation system.
Filtro Pure Medical and Industrial Grade Air Purifier is designed to capture 99.97% of airborne pollutants with the size of 0.3 microns through its true HEPA Filter. It has a maximum Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of 765m³/h equivalent to 2.42 times the maximum power of our leading competitor. Our Filtro Pure Pro Model delivers a Higher CADR of 1530 m³/h.
When it comes to the safety of you and your employees, don’t just settle for less. These people are the lifeblood of your business, which is why it’s important to go only with trusted and reliable brands like Buoyant to help them create their best work.
Ready to improve air quality in the workplace with Filtro Pure? Send us your inquiries for your projects and indoor air quality needs.